Oreo Ice Cream Cake Recipe Easy
Topic: Oreo Ice Cream Cake Recipe Easy
My family loves Oreos, and they love ice cream more than just about anything else. Every summer, I love making this easy cream cookie ice cream cake recipe for my family when it’s hot outside.
This No-Bake Oreo Frosted Cake is easy to make and tastes fantastic!
Today I’m excited to show you how to make this super easy cookie and ice cream recipe. My sister made it and brought it for Father’s Day, and everyone was happy. We all loved it.
Once I found out how easy this is to do, I had to share it with you. This Oreo Ice Cream Cake recipe has just 3 ingredients and is easy to make; even kids can make it themselves.
Does the ice cream cake contain cake?
Not all ice cream cakes are the same! A traditional ice cream cake has a cake between the layers of ice cream and is topped with your favorite type of frosting, such as cream cheese frosting.
However, some ice cream cakes are made entirely of ice cream in the form of a cake.
Honestly, I love you both. This waffle cream ice cream cake does not have a hardened coating and is made primarily from ice cream. I love making this for a summer vacation or celebrating a summer birthday because I can have it ready in no time!
What do you need to make an iced Oreo cake?
You won’t believe how easy this fantastic yet straightforward dessert is to make.
All you need is 3 ingredients!
- Half a gallon of vanilla ice cream
- 1 package of Oreos (15.5 oz)
- 1 8 oz container of Cool Whip
Although there are only 3 ingredients, combining these ingredients makes this Frosted Cookie Cream Pie delicious and is sure to please everyone.
Ok to say how good it is, let’s get started with making this fantastic ice cream cake recipe.
How To Make This Easy Oreo Ice Cream Cake Recipe:
First, I put the ice cream on the counter to soften it a bit. Ice cream is easier to spread once it is slightly melted.
Then take all the regular Oreos for around 12 (that’s a row in a traditional Oreos pack). Place these Oreo cookies in a gallon freezer bag. Then lightly mash them with a mallet or rolling pin to crush the Oreos.
- This is the funniest part. Make sure to get the kids involved, as they love to smash Oreos!
- Next, place the crushed Oreos in the bottom of a 9×13 pan and spread evenly.
Once the vanilla ice cream has softened, pour ALL half a gallon of ice cream over the crushed Oreos in the skillet and make it as evenly as possible. Don’t worry too much here; spread it out as much as possible.
Then put the pan in the freezer for about an hour to allow the ice cream to harden.
Once the ice cream is completely frozen, take the pan out of the freezer and cover it with the entire bowl of the cold mixer. This creates a delicious whipped topping for this cake. Appetizing!
Next, take the remaining 12 Oreos and crush them in a freezer bag. Then top the fresh whisk with this Oreos for a decorative top layer.
Finally, put the pan back in the freezer for at least two hours until the cake has completely hardened.
How is this Oreo ice cream cake recipe served?
When you’re ready to serve this Oreo Cookie Frosted Cake, let it sit on the counter for about 5 minutes to soften a bit, making it easy to cut and serve!
Enjoy! I always keep leftovers in the freezer covered with plastic wrap, so they don’t completely melt.
This homemade ice cream is smooth and creamy, and incredibly easy to make. You don’t even need an ice cream maker to make this delicious homemade ice cream!
What variations can you make on this no-bake Oreo ice cream cake?
I like best about this ice cream cake recipe because it is very easy to modify to personalize it.
Also, you can use whipping cream in place of the cold whisk if you prefer, as it does not contain high fructose corn syrup.Print
Oreo Ice Cream Cake Recipe Easy
3 ingredients are all you need for this quick and easy cookie and cream ice cream cake recipe. Make this easy Oreo ice cream cake recipe today!
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 180
- Total Time: 3 hours 10 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- 1 half gallon vanilla ice cream
- (1) 15.5 oz. package of oreos
- (1) 8 oz. container of cool whip
- Place the ice cream on the counter to soften it.
- Take all but about 12, put them in a gallon freezer bag and mash them with a mallet or rolling pin to coarsely shred them.
- Arrange them in the bottom of a 9×13 baking dish, spreading them evenly.
- Place the remaining oreos in the freezer bag and mash. Put aside.
- Once the ice cream has softened, drop the entire half gallon over the crushed oreos. Distribute evenly.
- Put in the freezer for about an hour or until the ice cream begins to harden.
- Remove from the gel and spread the fresh whisk on top.
- Garnish with oreos.
- Return to the freezer and freezer for at least 2 hours until the cake has set.
- When ready to serve, let it sit on the counter for about 5 minutes to soften a bit, making cutting and serving easier!
- Serving Size: 10
- Calories: 427 Kcal
- Sodium: 291mg
- Fat: 19g
- Saturated Fat: 9g
- Carbohydrates: 58g
- Protein: 6g
- Cholesterol: 43mg
Keywords: Oreo Ice Cream Cake Recipe Easy
Can you use different flavored ice cream to create this Waffle Cream Ice Cream Cake Recipe?
You can easily change the flavor of the ice cream to create a unique new cake for your family.
I would recommend using Oreo Ice Cream to create a delicious dessert filled with tons of Oreo cakes for my Oreo lovers.
For my chocolate lovers, you can use chocolate ice cream to make an easy and delicious chocolate ice cream cake!