Oreo Ice Cream Cake Recipe Easy
3 ingredients are all you need for this quick and easy cookie and cream ice cream cake recipe. Make this easy Oreo ice cream cake recipe today!
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 180
- Total Time: 3 hours 10 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- 1 half gallon vanilla ice cream
- (1) 15.5 oz. package of oreos
- (1) 8 oz. container of cool whip
- Place the ice cream on the counter to soften it.
- Take all but about 12, put them in a gallon freezer bag and mash them with a mallet or rolling pin to coarsely shred them.
- Arrange them in the bottom of a 9×13 baking dish, spreading them evenly.
- Place the remaining oreos in the freezer bag and mash. Put aside.
- Once the ice cream has softened, drop the entire half gallon over the crushed oreos. Distribute evenly.
- Put in the freezer for about an hour or until the ice cream begins to harden.
- Remove from the gel and spread the fresh whisk on top.
- Garnish with oreos.
- Return to the freezer and freezer for at least 2 hours until the cake has set.
- When ready to serve, let it sit on the counter for about 5 minutes to soften a bit, making cutting and serving easier!
- Serving Size: 10
- Calories: 427 Kcal
- Sodium: 291mg
- Fat: 19g
- Saturated Fat: 9g
- Carbohydrates: 58g
- Protein: 6g
- Cholesterol: 43mg
Keywords: Oreo Ice Cream Cake Recipe Easy