Nieman Marcus Dip Recipe
Topic: Nieman Marcus Dip Recipe
Nieman Marcus Dip Recipe
This 5-ingredient Neiman Marcus Dip, often known as Million Dollar Dip, will leave your guests wanting more. And it just takes 5 minutes to prepare! Raise your hand if you think preparing a party or a menu with everything from appetisers to desserts is stressful. Yes, I agree (my hand is in the air, but you can’t see it!).
My Neiman Marcus dip will make your taste buds dance with delight! It’s delicious, but it’s also effortless to prepare. The only drawback is that your family and friends will want you to make this delicious dip repeatedly. Be prepared for it to become a household favourite as well.
What’s the Story Behind the Recipe Name?
Although I found this recipe in a community cookbook, a little research revealed that it is a twist on a popular Helen Corbitt recipe. She served her “Almond Bacon Cheese Spread” in the legendary Zodiac Room as the culinary service director for Neiman Marcus restaurants.
I don’t know about you, but I can’t afford to shop at Neiman Marcus even though I reside in a remote region without access to a posh department store. I have no other choice except to make it at home. This dip is fantastic as a cracker spread, but it’s also a quick snack or lunch addition. There’s a reason it’s also known as million-dollar dip: it does taste like a million bucks!
How to Keep Things Safe
Keep the dip refrigerated for up to 5 days in an airtight container. Warning: I’ve never had leftovers after the second day.
Is it possible to include more ingredients?
Yes, of course! Bell peppers, jalapenos, extra spicy sauce, red pepper flakes, or Everything Bagel spice have been suggested. If you don’t have cheddar on hand, substitute another cheese.
- This delectable snack can be eaten straight away, but I think it tastes best after the ingredients have had a chance to mingle in the refrigerator. For the best flavour, chill it for an hour.
- Serve with Ritz crackers, hearty chips, tortilla chips, or Fritos Scoops as a side dish.
- If you have the time and want, roast the almonds in the oven for a few minutes. Toasting the nuts gives a unique flavour dimension to the dish.
Additional serving options:
- You’ll never go back to a plain old slice of cheese as a burger topper.
- Stuff mushrooms with cheese and cook until it melts.
- Spread the dip over the tortillas, roll them up, chill, and slice for a quick lunch or snack.
- Make a veggie dip with celery sticks, carrots, and cucumber slices.
Nieman Marcus Dip RecipePrint
Nieman Marcus Dip Recipe
The following are the five ingredients that make up this dish. Everyone wants more when it comes to Neiman Marus Dip or Million Dollar Dip! And it only takes 5 minutes to put together!
- Prep Time: 5
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Snacks
- Cuisine: American
- A handful of chopped green onions
- bacon pieces, about three ounces
- 8 ounces of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1/4 quarts of mayo
- a third of a cup of shaved almonds
- Hot sauce can be used if desired.
- In a medium mixing basin, combine all ingredients and stir well until well combined.
- Do not wait more than an hour before serving.
- Use real mayonnaise, not Miracle Whip, for the most pleasing results. Lite mayonnaise is fine as well.
- Use real bacon instead of artificial bacon pieces.
- It’s best served at room temperature once it’s been chilled.
- An online calculator is used to give nutritional data for use as a guide. We encourage you to verify the information on your own.
- Calories: 278 kcal
- Sugar: 1g
- Sodium: 479mg
- Fat: 27g
- Saturated Fat: 8g
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 9g
- Cholesterol: 40mg
Keywords: neiman marcus dip recipe ,neiman marcus spread recipe, original neiman marcus dip recipe, neiman marcus dip recipe pinterest, nieman marcus dip recipe
People Also Ask:
What is Neiman Marcus Dip?
A creamy dip made with a lot of cheddar cheese, bacon, and nuts, served with crackers. It’s delicious when served with crackers.
Neiman Marcus Dip History
In 1907, Dallas-based department store Neiman Marcus opened its doors. The cheese is one of our favourite parts of the meal. A decade of celebrations The Neiman Marcus benefit galas were staged faithfully every October from 1957 to 1986, with celebrations that lasted for days.
This dip only has five ingredients. Neiman Marcus Cheese Dip is always one of the most popular appetisers at parties. Even though we don’t know how the Neiman Marcus dip got its name, there is mention of it being added to their restaurant menu in the 1950s; it turns out that this dip is more essential than the origin story.
Serve with crackers, chips, or vegetables. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and stir until smooth. Consider pairing this dip with other traditional dips like tacos and Spinach if you’re serving it at a football game or New Year’s Eve celebration. Serving up new favourites like Deviled Eggs Dip and Flawless Queso and Enchilada Dip is an excellent option.