How To Keep Vegetables Fresh Without Fridge In India
Whenever you bring vegetables and try to make sure the vegetables are not spoiled or fresh for a long time and that they last for many days. But your biggest problem is how to keep vegetables fresh for a long time without a refrigerator. However, it’s not that if you don’t have a fridge, vegetables can’t stay fresh. You can also keep vegetables fresh naturally. It is very easy to keep vegetables fresh for a long time. Here are some easy tips, through which you can keep vegetables fresh for a long time without a refrigerator.
- Always spread green vegetables and keep them within easy reach. This will keep the vegetables fresh for longer days. Also, do not put the vegetables one by one in the basket.
- To keep vegetables like cucumber, bell pepper, chicken thigh, and brinjal fresh for a long time, wrap them in a damp cotton cloth. For more days, the pepper will remain fresh.
- Keep the potato raw with garlic to keep it fresh for a long time. This will not spoil the potatoes quickly.
Put dried mango in saltwater. This will keep the mango vaccine dry for more days.
- To keep the carrot fresh for longer days, cut off the top and store it in an airtight container. This will keep carrots fresh for several days.
- Always fry the curry leaves in oil. In this way, it can be kept for a week. But note that you keep it in the airtight compartment.
- To keep vegetables fresh, do not store them near gas or the sun.
- To keep the tomatoes fresh, put them in a plastic bag and make small holes in that bag.
- To keep vegetables like garlic, potatoes, and onions fresh for a long time, keep them in a cool place. To prevent garlic from getting air properly, hang it in a jute bag. This keeps the garlic fresh for more days. But never store potatoes with onions.
- To keep ginger fresh for a long time, if possible, keep it pressed to the ground and use it when necessary.
- To keep tamarind intact for a long time, add salt. This will retain the color and aroma of tamarind for a year.
- To keep the curd fresh, add two or three tablespoons of honey. This will keep the curd fresh even without a refrigerator.
- Keep the onion in a dark, dry, and cool place. Put the onion in a paper bag and make small holes in this bag. This will not spoil the onions for long. But don’t store the onion in a cool place, it will spoil it soon.