Hawaiian Wedding Cake Recipe
Topic: Hawaiian Wedding Cake Recipe
Hawaiian Wedding Cake is a refreshing cake recipe made with pineapple and coconut flavors. It’s like Payna Colada in cake form, is it better? Follow us at @alazharfoodie and Zainab Rangoonwala.
About Hawaiian Wedding Cake Recipe
It is unknown if Hawaii Wedding Cake is actually Hawaii’s traditional dessert, or if it was ever served at Hawaiian weddings, but one thing we know for sure is that we are glad to have it in our hands.
The sweet pineapple and coconut flavors that make this light and flavorful cake make us feel like we’ve reached the tropical island right away, and it’s pretty solid to me.
While the cake itself is just its original boxed cake mix, it’s super moist and sweet after soaking it in a pineapple crust. It hardly needs whipping for frost.
Using whipped cream instead of a regular, hearty sweet potato frosting is good and smooth, as is the taste of coconut and pineapple fruits. This cake is the perfect dessert for a summer birthday or even a baby shower.
I found this cake very easy. Since you’re starting with a basic box cake, it doesn’t require much preparation. All you have to do is create the goodness that comes in and goes up. It is easy.
Ingredients you will need for confectionery:
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- Eggs (for mixing cakes)
- Oil (for the cake mix)
- Water (for mixing cakes)
- 1 can of crushed pineapple
- 1 cup of sugar
- 3 bananas
- 1 package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 large bowl of cold whip
- Walnuts (crushed)
How to make a Hawaiian Wedding Cake Recipe
- Follow these instructions to make this delicious and refreshing dessert. First, you’ll need to heat the oven to 350 degrees F. This is usually the temperature for a boxed cake in a 13×9 pan.
- Make a yellow box cake using the instructions behind the box. Mix the cake mix with eggs, water and oil. Bake as indicated on the back of the box.
- When the cake is ready and still hot, make holes around the cake with the handle of a wooden spoon, just as you would with any type of cake.
- Next, mix the crushed pineapple and sugar. You must heat this mixture until both ingredients dissolve. Once they dissolve, pour the melted mixture onto the cake and allow it to cool.
- Then, cut the pineapple frosting and three bananas on top of the cake layer, and set the cake aside.
- Now is the time to make vanilla pudding. Follow the directions on the box to make pudding. When you are done, spread the vanilla pudding over the banana.
- Finally, for the last layer, spread the cold whip over the pudding.
- Decorate by sprinkling coconut and nuts all over the cake. If I’m not serving cakes right away, I hope to add the garnish so they stay crisp and fresh and not stale.
How to Bake Hawaiian Wedding Cake?
- is as simple as following the instructions on the back of the yellow cake mix box. You’ll want to use the instructions for the 9 × 13 tray. It’s important. The 9 x 13 pan is the best choice for baking cakes and ensures that the ingredients are evenly distributed throughout the cake.
- Hawaiian Wedding Cake Recipe: How to serve
You can serve your Hawaiian wedding cake immediately after completing it. But, if you don’t plan on serving it right away, you should keep it fresh until you’re ready to serve it.
- Another note about storage: I like to garnish with the cake if I know I will keep it. They’re easy to add later and keep the coconut and nuts crisp and fresh!
How to store Hawaiian Wedding Cake :
Assuming you have any leftover utensils that you can’t do very well with this delicious cake, you should store it in the refrigerator. The cake will need to cool to keep it moist and fresh.
With its smooth, tasteful flavor and deliciously refreshing flavor, Hawaiian Wedding Cake is the perfect dessert for a summer party or even a baby shower or birthday.
A slice of this delicious dessert and it will make you feel like you are eating a pina colada on the beach. This recipe is easy to prepare and is a dessert that everyone can enjoy.
Similar Recipe You May Like :
Healthy Angel Food Cake Recipe
Chocolate Chip Pound Cake Easy
Chocolate Covered Strawberry Brownies Recipe