Apple Cinnamon Cake Recipes
Topic: Apple Cinnamon Cake Recipes
Filled with fresh apples and cinnamon, Apple Cinnamon Cake is fluffy, addictive, and best of all, hot! Do you want to make a better and moist apple and cinnamon tea cake at home? So, try my recipe. So, here is the recipe for making apple cinnamon cake by Zainab Rangoonwala.
Apple Cinnamon Cake is a delicious wet tea made from fresh apples with a hint of cinnamon.
To make this tea cake easy and moist, you can also caramelize the apple with brown sugar for topping, giving it great flavor and flavor.
Trust me, once you try this one, you will definitely do it over and over like me.
For someone who likes fruits and cinnamon, this tea cake is definitely a treat.
This is a healthier option since we are using whole wheat and oatmeal instead of all-purpose flour.
For more flavor and aroma, you can also add coffee.
To make it crispier, you can include dried fruits like walnuts, raisins, almonds, etc.
This is the Apple Cinnamon Cake Recipes,
- Full of apple goodness
- Suitable for weekend brunch
Ingredients You Need For Apple Cinnamon Cake Recipes
Apple: This is one of the fruits that are available throughout the year. So get some fresh apples, cut them finely and add them to the dough.
Oatmeal and Whole Wheat: These two ingredients, oatmeal and whole wheat flour make this cake healthy. We typically use all-purpose flour and these two are a great healthy option.
Cinnamon Powder: Cinnamon powder and apple are a combination of bombs. This not only increases the flavor, but also increases the aroma.
Milk: We will also use milk in this cake. For the vegetarian option, you can also use almond milk.
Vanilla Extract: Vanilla extract adds a slight hint of vanilla flavor to the cake.
Other Ingredients: Other ingredients needed for this cake are baking powder, baking soda, butter, sugar, and egg white.
Step by step recipe Apple Cinnamon Cake Recipes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- F (180 degrees C). Grease and line an 8-inch baking pan.
- Whisk the butter and sugar together in a bowl until smooth and fluffy.
- Add the egg whites and beat well.
- Add flour, cinnamon powder, baking powder, and baking soda and mix.
- Now add the milk and mix well.
- Add oatmeal powder, vanilla extracts, and apples and mix until combined.
- Transfer the dough to the prepared platter.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes until a tooth comes out clean. Remove the pan from the oven and let it cool for 10 minutes. Remove the cake from the pan and cool completely on a wire rack to cool. Cut into slices and serve.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is eggless cake possible?
Although it is possible to make cakes without eggs, they can be heavier than cakes and end up like cookies. One way to make a lighter cake without eggs is to use vinegar and baking soda. Although this may seem like a very strange combination, vinegar and baking soda react together.
How to make Eggless Apple Cinnamon Cake?
- One of the ingredients you can use in place of eggs to make this delicious tea cake is Greek yogurt.
- This makes the cake moistened and gives it a nice texture.
- But if you are looking for a vegetarian option, then you should try flaxseeds as an egg substitute.
- Grind the flax seeds to make a thick powder.
- Although I must say that light cakes, like light brownies or cookies, have a grainy texture and are mottled with the color of flax seeds.
- If your recipe calls for 1 egg, measure 1 tablespoon of flax meal with 3 tablespoons of water.
- Stir well and let the mixture sit for about 15 minutes.
- Letting it sit for 15 minutes will help the flax meal mixture develop a gelatinous consistency like an egg.
- After 15 minutes, you can use the flaxseed mix according to your recipe.
Does Apple Cake contain egg?
Eggless Apple Pie Recipe: A soft, moist, and delicious apple pie without eggs. It has a delicate aroma of apple and cinnamon with a light texture. I have used organic all-purpose flour, but it can be cooked with half wheat flour and the other half.
How to make Gluten-Free Apple Cinnamon Cake?
If you are looking for a gluten-free option, you can use a gluten-free flour as an alternative.
So try this delicious and addictive tea cake and let me know if you like it as much as I like to do it at home.
How to know if your Cake is ready?
Once your cake is done, add a toothpick to see if the cake is well baked.
Also, always bring this delicious cake at room temperature before eating it.
Can we make cupcake with the same batter?
Yes, you can! The only difference would be the cooking time. While the cake lasts between 40 and 45 minutes, the cake lasts between 20 and 25 minutes.
Is it necessary to peel the Apples?
This is a personal decision. I peel the apple and then use it in the dough, but you can also avoid peeling it.
How to cut Apples for this cake?
You can make your own rules when it comes to this cake. You can chop it finely, chop it, or even cut it into thin slices.
Storage tips for Apple Cinnamon Cake Recipes
- This soft, moist apple and cinnamon pie can be stored in a sealed container for 2-3 days or in the refrigerator for 5 days.
- If the weather is warm, it is best to store it only in the refrigerator.
- This cake also freezes well. Freeze this cake for 3 months.
- Once ready, let it cool completely and then wrap it tightly in plastic wrap.
You might also like :