Topic: Dosarita Recipe
Dos Equis has introduced Dos Equis Dos-A-Rita, a premium, ready-to-serve Lager Margarita that will begin to appear in retail accounts this spring. Dos Equis is one of the Mexican import beers with the highest growth in the United States.
Dos-A-Rita is a blend of Dos Equis Lager and traditional Margarita flavours, sweetened with 100% premium Agave nectar. It is modelled after the famous cocktail recipe first invented on-site in Texas. The first imported, genuine Mexican ready-to-serve lager margarita on the market is Dos Equis’ Dos-A-Rita. In Texas, Arizona, California, Nevada, New Mexico, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Alabama, Dos-A-Rita will make its retail debut in April 2014.
Across all channels, the Dos Equis brand continues to grow by double digits, according to Monique Acevedo, vice president of innovation at Heineken USA. Additionally, the flavoured/beer mixes segment is expanding at the highest pace (197% over the previous year), demonstrating that customers of legal drinking age and older are more willing to try new things and appreciate variety. With a more exclusive and genuine lager margarita that taps into the strength and momentum of the Dos Equis brand, Dos-A-Rita is ready to take advantage of these growth trends.
Dos Equis Lager and Margarita flavours are combined in a single product called Dos-A-Rita.
According to independent research, Acevedo-added dos-A-Rita is seen as an authentic, delicious, and exciting product by consumers between the ages of 22 and 34. According to the business, marketing support will encourage consumer purchase interest, drive shopper traffic, and boost sales. This support will include custom-designed displays, price cards, more fantastic stickers, point-of-sale (POS) elements like sampling bins, local out-of-home, radio, and digital advertising and sampling activations (where legal).
7.2% ABV is found in Dos-A-Rita Lager Margarita (alcohol by volume). It will be sold in 12-packs of 8-oz cans and 24-oz single-serve cans. Heineken International BV’s subsidiary Heineken USA is in White Plains, New York. Heineken Lager, Heineken Light, Amstel Light, Newcastle Brown Ale, Strongbow cider, and Buckler non-alcoholic beer are some European brands imported into the United States. Additionally, Tecate, Tecate Light, Dos Equis, Sol, Indio, Carta Blanca, and Bohemia are Mexican brands exclusively imported into the United States by Heineken USA.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 5
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 1 1x
- Category: Drinks
- Cuisine: American
- Orange salt
- Tequila Blanco (100% agave), 2 oz.
- 1/4 ounce of lime juice
- 1/4 ounce of agave nectar
- 7 oz. Dos Episode Lager (can use 12 oz. bottle)
- Pinch of chilli on ice (optional to taste)
Combine the tequila, lime, agave, and chilli tincture in a blender. Add ice (or 2.5 oz. of water per Dos-A-Rita for the frozen machine) to the same liquid level in the blender. Use a freeze machine or a blender to mix. For the chabela glass’s rim, add citrus salt. Place a bottle of Dos Equis Lager upside down on top of the frozen mixture in the glass.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 216 kcal
Keywords: dosarita recipe,dosarita recipe
People Also Ask:
What is a DOS A Rita?
Dos-A-Rita is a blend of Dos Equis Lager and traditional Margarita flavours, sweetened with 100% premium Agave nectar. It is modelled after the famous cocktail recipe first invented on-site in Texas. The first imported, genuine Mexican ready-to-serve lager margarita on the market is Dos Equis’ Dos-A-Rita.
Do you drink a margarita with a straw?
Even if you’re drinking through a straw, you should still salt your mouth before each sip. Lick the rim of your drink as you raise it to your mouth and sip your margarita through the straw. You can use the straw to avoid the salted rim altogether if you don’t like it.
Is Dos Equis Ranch Water gluten free?
Dos Equis Ranch Water is NOT gluten-free and is unsafe for those with celiac disease because it includes malt liquor. You should generally steer clear of any brand containing malt liquor or gluten-containing substances if you have celiac disease.
- 2 cans or bottles of lemon-lime soda (12 fluid ounces each), or more to your liking
- 1 bottle (12 oz) of Mexican beer, such as Corona
- Frozen limeade concentrate in a 12-ounce can
- Tequila 12 fluid ounces of ice
- two chopped mint leaves, or more to taste
- Pour Mexican beer, frozen limeade concentrate, and lemon-lime soda into a big pitcher. Pour the tequila into the pitcher after measuring it with the empty limeade can. Blend thoroughly.
- Serve with chopped mint as a garnish over ice. (6 servings)
- Tequila 30ML
- 1 Modelo Tall Boy
- Lime the can’s rim before dipping it in salt.
- Squeeze lime juice and tequila into the can after opening it and taking a sip.
- DRINK SENSITIVELY!
Beer margarita without tequila
- 0.5 ounces of triple sec
- fresh lime juice, 0.5 ounces
- beer, 1.5 ounces (your favourite)
- margarita mix, 3 ounces (strawberry, alcoholic)
- watermelon (optional)
- slices of orange (optional)
- an ice cube
- Combine triple sec, fresh lime juice, margarita mix, and ice in a cocktail shaker.
- Shake the cocktail shaker for 30 seconds with the lid on.
- Pour through a strainer into a serving glass with new ice cubes.
- Add your preferred beer on top, then slowly stir.
- Slices of fresh fruit, such as orange and watermelon, can be used as a garnish. (4 servings)