Chicken Steak Ingredients
4 pieces (large size, boneless) chicken breast
2 (Lightly Whipped) Eggs
1 tsp ginger paste
1 tsp garlic paste
1 cup onions, finely chopped
2 tbsp coriander leaves
2 Green Chillies, finely chopped
1 tsp black pepper powder
Flour (to thin coating)
1 tbsp vinegar
Salt to taste
Oil (to pan fry steaks)
How to make Chicken Steak
1. Clean the chicken breast with a cloth and flatten it with a knife. Cut each breast into two pieces.
2. Now mix the chicken with all the ingredients except oil.
3. Keep to marinate for about two hours.
4. Heat a thin oil layer on a non-stick pan or griller.
5. When the oil is hot, put as many pieces of chicken on it as possible.
6. Once cooked from one side, turn them over. If your pan or griller is not big enough to grind all the pieces in one turn, you can cook the chicken in two turns as well.
7. Light the flame. When the chicken is cooked to the inside and looks soft on both sides, remove it and serve.
Key Ingredients: Chicken breast, eggs, ginger paste, garlic paste, onion, coriander, green chillies, black pepper powder, maida, vinegar, salt, oil