Caribbean Passion Recipe
Topic: Caribbean Passion Recipe
Caribbean Passion Recipe
This smoothie is delightfully thick and delectably delicious. You may need to give it a little stir to move everything around while mixing, but the flavour is well worth cleaning your blender afterward.
My youngest and I had a smoothie day and sat on the sofa as we drank them. We drank smoothies two days in a row since I had enough stuff to create a second batch! It was fantastic.
What’s in Jamba Juice’s Caribbean Passion?
The original Jamba Juice smoothies are produced with pear, white grape, mango, passion juice, orange sherbet, strawberries, and peaches.
Copycat Caribbean Passion Smoothie Ingredients
Orange peach mango juice combination: Any mango-based juice blend would suffice in this case.
- Sherbet orange
- Strawberries, frozen
- Peaches, frozen
We’re switching things up since the juice combination Jamba uses isn’t available in shops.
A word about the peach-to-strawberry ratio: you don’t want the same amount of each fruit. More strawberries should be available. Otherwise, the peach flavour will overpower you, and you’ll lose that original Jamba Juice flavour.
How many calories are in a Jamba Juice Caribbean Passion?
Jamba Juice’s small 16-ounce Caribbean Passion smoothie has 260 calories. A medium 22-ounce smoothie has 340 calories, while a sizeable 28-ounce smoothie contains 420 calories.
Caribbean Passion RecipePrint
Caribbean Passion Recipe
Make your favourite Jamba Juice beverage at home! This copycat Caribbean Passion Smoothie recipe will fulfil all of your smoothie desires!
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 5
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Drinks
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Low Fat
- Two cups orange, peach, and mango juice
- Eight oz. thawed strawberries
- 6 oz. frozen peaches
- Three generous scoops of orange sherbet
- In a blender, combine all of the ingredients. Cover the blender with the lid and puree until smooth. (You may need to pause the blender and mix the smoothie ingredients once with a big spoon or rubber spatula.)
- Pour into serving glasses. Serve right away.
For this recipe, I used Dole Orange Peach Mango juice. You may use practically any mango-based juice mix as a replacement, such as Mango Passion or Naked Power-C Machine Juice Smoothie.
- Serving Size: 2 smoothies
- Calories: 349 kcal
- Sugar: 63g
- Sodium: 62mg
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 80g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 4g
- Cholesterol: 1mg
Keywords: caribbean passion recipe, caribbean passion ham recipe, caribbean passion recipe
People Also Ask:
With the Caribbean passion Jamba juice mix what to use instead of apple juice?
- Smoothies with coconut water
- Smoothies with Soya Milk
- Smoothies with Almond Milk
What fruit is in Caribbean passion?
Strawberries, peaches, passion fruit-mango juice, and orange sherbet are used in the original Caribbean Passion Smoothie.
How long does it take for passion fruit to bear fruit Caribbean?
Passion fruit takes 12 to 18 months to yield fruit, so if you plant your seed or seedling in early spring, it should be ready to harvest in early summer or autumn the following year. If you reside in a tropical environment, the plants will bloom and bear fruit all year.
Why is my passion fruit not flowering?
This may happen for various causes, the most common of which is a lack of pollinators. This signifies that there aren’t enough bees to pollinate the blooms. One solution is to pollinate your passionfruit blooms personally. Other conditions, such as cold weather, wind, rain, and frost, might cause flower and fruit set to be delayed.
Why are my passion fruit falling off?
Inadequate irrigation, inadequate feeding, insect infestation, rapid temperature change, and poor pollination are possible reasons. Water the vine regularly and mulch around it to help maintain soil moisture. Feed with Tui Citrus Food or Tui Enrich Fruit, Citrus, Tree, and Shrub fertiliser.
Why are my passion fruit sour?
Because passionfruit vines increase, they must be fed regularly. Try using a well-balanced fertiliser like Yates Thrive Natural Citrus & Fruit Pelletised Plant Food this spring.
Why is my passion flower dying?
There is insufficient water. Like many other floral vines, Passionflower vines may wilt if they are not given adequate water. Water your passion flowers 2 to 3 inches under the dirt if the soil is dry. You may have had a brief drought, and your passionflower vine needs watering.
However, the most prevalent reason for the lack of blooms in Passiflora is an excess of nitrogen and potassium deficiency. Nitrogen encourages robust green growth at the cost of blooms. A weekly watering with liquid seaweed should be enough in May, June, and July. Finally, keep in mind that passion flowers only survive a single day.
Is my passion fruit ripe?
When the fruits are plump, have a slight give, and are wholly coloured, either dark purple, dark yellow, orange, or red, you know they’re ripe. Fruits with slightly wrinkled skins are very ripe and have a sweeter flavour than fruits with smooth skins.
Is my passion fruit bad?
A dark coloured peel is a frequent characteristic of rotten passion fruit, indicating that it is overripe and beyond its consumption by date.
Passion fruit how to eat?
To eat uncooked passion fruit, split it in half and scrape the pulp off the rind with a spoon. The rind is poisonous. People may consume the seeds and the pulp, or simply the pulp.
What does passion fruit taste like?
Passion fruit has a sweet yet tangy taste and a fragrant perfume that enhances the eating experience. Because they are so distinctive, it isn’t easy to compare them to other fruits, although if pushed, consider kiwi and pineapple.
What is passion fruit?
Passion fruit, or Passiflora edulis, is a vine species of passion flower endemic to southern Brazil, Paraguay, and northern Argentina. Commercially, it is grown in tropical and subtropical climates for its sweet, seedy fruit.
Why is passionfruit expensive?
After months of scarcity and high costs, Jane Richter, vice-president of Passionfruit Australia, claimed “unusually enormous” amounts of the fruit were entering the market at precisely the moment when harsh winter weather had significantly impacted demand.
How to cut passion fruit?
It is pretty simple to cut passion fruit. Chop it in half to expose the juicy insides. After cutting, the pulp and edible seeds may be scraped out with a spoon. They may be eaten on their own or in a variety of dishes.
What does passion fruit look like?
The most frequent types of passion fruit are purple and tiny round/oval in shape or yellow and somewhat more significant in size. Their peel is thick and waxy, wrinkling as the fruit ripens. The pulp within is made of orange-coloured liquid and tiny, crunchy seeds.
When is passion fruit in season?
Passion fruit is accessible all year, although it is more plentiful in the warmer months since it is a tropical fruit. Its primary growth season lasts from early summer through winter.
- Select your seeds. Choose a ripe passion fruit from the grocery shop with a little crinkled skin, split it, and remove the seeds.
- Get your seeds ready.
- Germinate your seed
- Soak your seeds.
- Wait for the seed to grow.
- Your seedling should be re-potted.
- Make your soil ready.
- Set up your vine.
What is passion fruit good for?
Vitamins A and C are abundant in passion fruit. Passion fruit is a nutritious fruit with high antioxidant content. It is vital in vitamin A, which is beneficial for skin, eyesight, and the immune system, and vitamin C, an antioxidant.
How to grow passion flower?
Plant passion flowers in full sun to shade well-drained soil in a cool, protected area. Cut back flowers after flowering to keep the plant tidy, or trim away any damaged growth after spring. The majority of varieties require winter protection.
- Remove the top section of the fruit. (Slicing up high prevents excess liquids from leaking out.)
- Hold the fruit upright to prevent juices from pouring out. Remove the fruit’s seeds and pulp using a spoon.
- There are various options for moving forward at this point. The combination may be used as-is. To taste, add water and sugar. Done!
- Alternatively, strain out the seeds. There are two techniques for removing the seeds from passion fruit.
Method : Strain Passion Fruit Seeds
- In a blender, combine the seed mixture. To remove the juicy pieces around the seeds, process at high speed for 2-second intervals.
- Pour the finished mixture through a fine-mesh strainer placed over a glass or container. To avoid misunderstanding, the strained liquids are labelled “passion fruit purée.”
- Remove the broken seed mixture.
Juice made with fresh passion fruit.
- Combine the passion fruit puree, filtered water, and sweetener in a pitcher. Stir everything together and serve cold over ice.
- Any soluble sweetener will do. Simple syrup, on the other hand, is my preference.
- Simple syrup is made by heating and cooling water and sugar one-to-one. You may make this syrup using granulated sugar, brown sugar, or turbinado sugar (such as Sugar In The Raw).
- Add a teaspoon of passion fruit seeds to the liquid for added crunch and edible decoration.