Yogurt Fruit Pie Recipe
Topic: Yogurt Fruit Pie Recipe
Ingredients for Yogurt Fruit Pie Recipe
- Icing sugar 210 grams
- Seasonal fruit w / n
- Cookies 250 grams
- Neutral gelatin 8 Sheets
- Milk 100 Milliliters
- Butter 120 grams
- Jam 340 grams
- Cream to assemble, 35% mg 500 Milliliters
- Natural Greek yogurt 500 grams
Step by step guide:
- Crush the cookies with a mixer or mortar, and transfer to a bowl.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan and pour over the cookies. Mix so that they are well soaked and form a dough with a texture similar to wet sand.
- Pour the mixture into a removable mold, 21 cm in diameter. Distribute it throughout the bottom, squashing until you get a flat and smooth base.
- Place the mold in the fridge and reserve.
- For the tart cream, leave the gelatin sheets to hydrate in a container with cold water for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, pour the cream into a bowl and whisk it with a whisk. When it is semi-assembled, add the icing sugar. Continue beating until the cream is whipped.
- Heat the milk in a saucepan for 40 seconds. Once hot, turn off the fire.
- Drain the gelatin sheets well to remove excess water and add them to the milk. Mix well until the gelatin is thoroughly diluted.
- In a bowl with the Greek yogurt, add the milk with the gelatin and stir to integrate everything.
- Next, pour half of the yogurt over the whipped cream and incorporate it with a spatula, making enveloping movements.
- Add the rest of the yogurt and stir until the cream gets a homogeneous texture.
- Remove the mold from the refrigerator and pour the cream over the biscuit base. To level the cake, move the mold and smooth with the spatula.
- Return the mold to the refrigerator and chill for at least 6 hours.
- Once the time has passed, remove and place the jam topping – if necessary, heat it in a pot with a bit of water.
- Finally, decorate with the chosen fruit.
Recommended Recipes :