Vanilla Peach Coffee Cake Recipe
Topic: Vanilla Peach Coffee Cake Recipe
Ingredients to make Vanilla Peach Coffee Cake Recipe
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 Huevos Indaves
- 2 Quote. of Soluble Coffee
- 1/2 tsp. of baking powder
- 1/4 Quote. of Salt
- 1 cup butter
- 2 Cup of Sugar
- 2 Cup of Wheat Flour
- 3/4 cup of chopped almonds
- 1 Can (s) of Peaches In Syrup Gustadina drained and cut in half moon
- Preheat the oven to 165 ° C.
- Beat the butter and sugar in a bowl until white.
- Add the eggs one by one, mixing well each time they are added.
- Add the coffee; if you want, you can add a pinch of almond extract, mix the dry ingredients and add to the butter mixture along with the sour cream.
- Beat until everything is well mixed, distribute half of the mixture in a buttered mold, and on top of this place the peaches, cover with the rest of the mixture, and on top of this, the rest of the peaches.
- Bake it for at least 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.