HMR Pumpkin Muffins
HMR muffins: total calories are 930 (8 muffins are 116.25 calories each, and 6 muffins are 155 calories each).
- Author: Mustafa Rangoonwala
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- HMR cereal, 3 packets
- 3 packages Vanilla shakes HMR 70
- Splenda one cup (the Splenda used for baking)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon (sub. pumpkin pie spice or apple pie spice)
- Vanilla extract, 1 teaspoon
- one water cup
- Gently stir the dry ingredients. Add liquids and combine until a thick “batter” is formed. Spray Pam or another calorie-free, non-stick cooking spray in a cupcake pan. 8 cups should be placed in the pan halfway filled. Bake at 375 degrees for 15 to 30 minutes, or until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean.
- The muffins are substantial and chewy, although they might not be as complete as shakes. It’s a terrific way to receive a double meal replacement when consumed with smoothies.
- According to the original recipe, baking should take place in a loaf pan for 45–60 minutes. When I attempted it, the result was a flat, dense loaf-like object. Thanks to the cupcake pan, it baked more quickly and had a more bready texture. I will try adding a small amount of baking powder to make it rise even more and give it a more breadlike feel. I long for bread.
Keywords: hmr pumpkin muffins,hmr pumpkin spice muffins,hmr pumpkin muffins