Chocolate Chip Pound Cake is moist and easy to make with chocolate chips added to the classic Poundcake by Zainab Rangoonwala.
It is best to do it at home from scratch.
1 cup unsalted butter (room temperature)
1 and 1/2 cup granulated sugar
3 eggs (room temperature)
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
1/2 cup of yogurt
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon of baking powder
1/4 teaspoon of baking soda
1 cup of chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350 ° F (180 ° C).
- Grease and line a 9-inch loaf pan.
- Butter and sugar in a bowl until smooth and fluffy.
- Add the eggs, one at a time and mix well after each addition.
- Add the vanilla extract and yogurt and mix well.
- Now add the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and chocolate chips and mix slowly.
- Transfer the dough to the prepared skillet.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes until teeth are cleaned.
- Cover the top of the cake with foil for about 30 minutes if it starts to brown on top.
- Remove the pan from the oven.
- Let the cake cool in the pan for 5 minutes.
- Remove the cake from the pan and cool on a wire rack.
- Sprinkle chocolate ganache on top if desired.
- Cut into slices and serve.
- Serving Size: 12
- Calories: 407kcal
Keywords: Chocolate Chip Pound Cake Easy