Filled with fresh apples and cinnamon, the cinnamon apple pie is fluffy, addictive, and best of all, hot! Do you want to make a wet tea cake, the best apple, and cinnamon at home? So, try my recipe. So, here is the recipe for making apple cinnamon cake by Zainab Rangoonwala.
- 1 cup oatmeal (powder)
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 5 tablespoons of butter
- 1 cup of sugar
- 4 egg whites
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 2 cups apples (peeled and chopped)
- Preheat oven to 350 ° F (180 ° C).
- Grease and line 8-inch baking pan.
- Whisk the butter and sugar together in a bowl until smooth and fluffy.
- Add the egg whites and beat well.
- Add flour, cinnamon powder, baking powder, and baking soda and mix.
- Now add the milk and mix well.
- Add oatmeal powder, vanilla extracts, and apples and mix until combined.
- Transfer the dough to the prepared platter.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes until the teeth image is clear.
- Remove the pan from the oven and let it cool for 10 minutes.
- Remove the cake from the pan and cool completely on a wire rack to cool.
- Cut into slices and serve.
- Serving Size: 8
- Calories: 267kcal
Keywords: Apple Cinnamon Cake Recipes