- I am using nonstick cooking spray, coat a big skillet. Cook for about 5-7 minutes, stirring regularly, after adding the lean ground beef and onion salt. Crumble the meat with a fork.
- Add the Worcestershire sauce and the garlic that has been mined. Stir in the garlic until it is completely integrated. Cook until the meat is no longer pink. Allow cooling after removing from the heat.
- Measure out 4 ounces of ground beef and divide evenly among the salads using a food scale. Distribute the romaine and tomatoes among the four portions evenly.
- To make 1 serving, combine the following ingredients in a mixing bowl. Place 4 ounces of meat, 1/4 cup cheese, tomatoes, 2 tablespoons of dressing, and sliced pickles on top of leaves.
Directions for Dressing:
- Whisk together the light mayonnaise, white vinegar, fat plain or Greek yoghurt, no added sugar ketchup, salt, water, sweet pickle relish, minced white onion, and sugar in a small bowl or food processor. Fill an airtight jar halfway with the mixture. Refrigerate the dressing for at least 30 minutes.
- Makes 4 generous servings (To serve, place 4 ounces of meat on top of lettuce, 1/4 cup cheese, tomatoes, 2 tablespoons dressing, and chopped pickles on top.)
Per serving*, 4-7 PersonalPointsTM
*This number represents the PersonalPointsTM range. The points will change depending on your strategy.