Torta Concorde Cake Recipe
Topic: Torta Concorde Cake Recipe
FOR THE COCOA MERINGUE:
- Mering the whites with the cream of tartar and sugar until a firm meringue is obtained.
- Gently add the powdered sugar sifted with the cocoa. Integrate with a spatula trying not to lower the volume of the shake.
- Place in a sleeve with 6 mm smooth nozzle.
- Trace 3 ovals of 22 by 16 cm and canes of 6 cm long on a patterned plate and butter.
- Bake or dry at 100ºC for 1 to 2 hours or until very dry.
- Chop and melt the chocolate and butter over a double boiler.
- Remove from the heat and cool to room temperature.
- Place the water with the sugar and glucose in a saucepan and cook to make a syrup at 120 ° C.
- Beat the egg whites with a tablespoon of sugar and when it foams, add the boiling syrup .
- Continue beating until warm to room temperature.
- Beat the cream at medium point.
- Merengue join the cream of chocolate and finally the cream .
- HAVE THE ITALIAN MERENGUE ALREADY MADE FOR THIS MOUSSE .
- Interlayer layers of meringue and mousse .
- Cover the cake with the mousse and glue the meringue sticks to cover the entire cake.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar and bitter cocoa.
You May Also Like: