What do you do next after five days:
- After 5 days, the fruit should be floating on the water’s surface.
- Give the mix a thorough mix.
- With a strainer, scoop the fruit out at the top and put it into an airtight bag.
- The liquid can be strained with a clean kitchen towel and pour it into an ice cube or jug. Then transfer it to a bottle (plastic bottle).
- Allow the bottles to stand for around an hour, and then close them. Screw the caps as tightly as you can.
- The beer bottle should be moved into the cupboard located in a warm part of your home. Allow them to stand for another 3-4 days. That’s the “re-fermentation” phase.
- After 3-4 days have passed, you can transfer the bottles to the refrigerator. Once you have chilled your pineapple beverage, the fermentation process stops as the alcohol level is steady.