Oreo brownies are a chewy chutney dish that is easy to make. They also have a great crunch on these homemade brownies with Oreo cookies by Zainab Rangoonwala. Here’s how to make it.
- 85 grams of unsalted butter (cut into cubes)
- 250 g semi milk chocolate milk (cut into small pieces)
- 50 grams of powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 40 grams of all-purpose flour
- 10–12 Oreo cookies
- Line an 8 x 8-inch tray with parchment paper.
- Grease it.
- Break the oreo cookies into small pieces.
- Put some large pieces to keep them on top.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- Heat the butter and chocolate in a bowl until the chocolate melts.
- Remove it from the heat.
- Add sugar and beat until combined.
- Add vanilla extracts and mix.
- Let the mixture cool for 5 minutes.
- Add the eggs one at a time and mix well.
- Add flour and mix well.
- Now put the crushed cookies in the dough (keep some to keep them on top) and place the dough in the prepared pan.
- Cover the dough with some cookies.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.
- Cut into square pieces.
- You can microwave brownies for a few seconds before serving and a scoop of vanilla ice cream is also a great match with these chocolates.
- Serve one of the best Brownie as you want.
- If desired, you can replace the semi-sweet chocolate with dark chocolate.
- Use high quality chocolate to make these brownies.
- Do not miss the vanilla extract. This really helps deepen the flavor of these homemade Oreo brownies.
- If you like a sticky texture in between, don’t bake brownies.
- Let the chocolate cool well before turning brown.
- Do not crush Oreo cookies, break them into relatively medium pieces with your hands.
- Serving Size: 10
- Calories: 291kcal
Keywords: Oreo Brownies Recipe Easy