The easy veggie sandwich made on the stove in a skillet. This wedge sandwich recipe is very quick to make even for a beginner as it only requires basic ingredients. These veggie snacks can be enjoyed for breakfast or breakfast.
Ingredients for bread sandwich with vegetable
- 4 slices of bread (any)
- 2 teaspoons butter or ghee (optional)
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- ½ teaspoon cumin or cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic or g tablespoon ginger garlic paste
- 1 pinch of turmeric or turmeric
- Salt as needed
- 2 green chilies, chopped or teaspoon chili powder
- 1 cup pile of mixed vegetables (carrot, onion, bell pepper, corn, beans)
- 1 large tomato, finely chopped into puree (about half a cup)
- ½ to ¾ tsp Spoon GARAM MASALA or Pav Bhaji Masala or any Masala Powder
- 2 tablespoons coriander leaves
- You can add anything you want as per requirement.
Preparation of the vegetable sandwich recipe
- Add oil to the pan, add the cumin seeds and whisk. Suck on the garlic until it smells good.
- Then add the tomatoes and sprinkle with salt. Cover and cook until soft and pulpy. If you use red chili powder, add it now and fry for a minute.
- Add the vegetables and cook over medium high heat until they taste just right. You can cook it until it becomes soft.
- After this, add the spice powder and coriander leaves. Stir and stir for a minute. Add more salt if ecessary. Put it aside.
How to make bread sandwich with vegetable at home
To grill on the stovetop: smooth the butter on top of the bread slices and toast until golden brown on the outside and crisp on the inside. Transfer the prepared vegetables. Add cheese in this step if you like.
Cover with another slice of bread and press. If using cottage cheese, reduce heat to low and heat until cottage cheese is melted. Press the bread with a wooden spoon. This helps the bread stick to the filling. You can also grill it in a sandwich maker
To grill a wedge sandwich in the toaster: butter on the outside slices of bread. Spread the vegetable mixture inside and top with another slice. Roast in a sandwich toaster until golden.
Serve the hot wedge sandwich.
- Serving Size: 2
- Calories: 338kcal
- Sugar: 6g
- Sodium: 524mg
- Fat: NA
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Unsaturated Fat: NA
- Trans Fat: Na
- Carbohydrates: 46g
- Fiber: 8g
- Protein: 9g
- Cholesterol: 10g
Keywords: How To Make Bread Sandwich With Vegetable At Home