6 Chicken thighs (or 8, depending on size)
30 ml Mustard
20 ml Honey
5 ml Worcestershire sauce
5 ml Sherry vinegar or rice or apple
60 ml Extra virgin olive oil
3 Garlic clove
3 Dried or fresh thyme (sprigs)
150 ml Chicken or vegetable broth
Ground black pepper
1hr Total time
10 m Elaboration
50 m Cooking
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC and prepare a source (until we start the recipe a few hours before). Let the chicken cool slightly from the refrigerator in its packaging. Wash, dry and peel the carrots, cut them into medium pieces. To peel garlic cloves.
- Remove or burn off any possible feather residue from the thighs and pat dry with kitchen paper. Season with salt and pepper and arrange in a container. Squeeze the lemon juice into a bowl (use 1 and 1/2 or 2 if it is too small or spoiled in the liquid) and beat with honey, mustard, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, and olive oil.
- Pour over the chicken and spread it well. If we cover this step over time, we can store it in the refrigerator for a few hours or overnight. Let the oven warm a little before frying.
- Arrange the chicken with all the pickle juice in the bowl, add the carrots, garlic, and thyme. Water with broth or wine, a little water. Lower the temperature to 180 ° C and bake for 20 minutes.
- Carefully flip each slice and continue cooking for an additional 20-25 minutes, adding more liquid if necessary. Finally, raise the pan to the final oven level, activate the grill, and cook for approximately 2-3 minutes.
- Serving Size: 3
- Calories: 576
- Sodium: 252
- Fat: 32.3
- Saturated Fat: 6
- Carbohydrates: 20.6
- Fiber: 3
- Cholesterol: 147
Keywords: How to Make Baked Chicken Drumsticks