1) 15 grams of dried pepper
2) 8 grams of Sichuan pepper
3) 8 grams of light soy sauce
4) Enough dark soy sauce
5) 25 grams of rock sugar
6) 10 grams of salt
7) 10 grams of green onion
8) 10 grams of ginger
9) 100 grams of cooking oil
Step 1: After the chicken is clean, add it to the chicken and fill it with cold water. Add green onions, ginger and bring to a boil. Then turn it on low heat for about 20 minutes.
Step 2: After cooking the chicken, place it on a large plate and cover with enough deep soy sauce. (Put the water in which the chicken was cooked)
Step 3: In a large saucepan, fill half to about 80% with oil and heat. Heat the chicken in the rest and fry it until it turns a dark brown-red color. The image below shows you the color, how bubbly it will be, and why you should take steps to help keep your kitchen clean.
Step 4: In another skillet, add 100 grams of oil and pour the Sichuan chili. Use less heat until the oil begins to look dark red-brown.
Step 5: Then add the ingredients from the spice list and the Sichuan red peppers, then add the ingredients from the spice list. Stir until the aroma begins to come out and the oil deepens.
Step 6: Save the chicken broth from step 2 and put it in the pan, but without ginger or green onion.
Step 7: Add soy sauce, bring to a boil, add rock sugar and cook for fifteen minutes.
Step 8: Pour the fried chicken into a deep pot, then pour the cooked soup into the pot until it reaches four quarters. Add salt, green onion, and ginger slices. Cover with a lid and simmer for about 40 minutes.
Step 9: Open the lid and check if the chicken is crumbling. It usually takes 40 minutes to an hour. To serve, first remove the chicken and place it in a large saucepan, and then pour the juice and spices on top. Enjoy it!
1. Chicken skin can stick very easily, so when frying, it is best to hold it with large, strong forceps. This way, you can prevent it from sticking, but continually turn it on to get and even fry.
2. Chicken skin should be fried in wrinkled appearance. It will retain more juice.
3. The chili and dried chili spices should be boiled slowly. You can use more oil to make the recipe more delicious.
4. The degree of spiciness can be achieved by increasing or decreasing the peppers you use. This recipe is for a medium spice.
Keywords: Hot N Spicy Chicken Recipe