Healthy Chicken Salad Recipe No Mayo
Learn how to make a delicious Healthy Chicken Salad Recipe No Mayo. Easy to do at home.
- Prep Time: 15
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Side Dishes
- Cuisine: America
- 1 thick fillet of chicken breast cooked preferably on the grill or grill.
- 200 grams of fresh lettuce.
- 12 cherry tomatoes, cut in half.
- 1/2 red or yellow bell pepper , or both
- ½ cup of sliced black olives.
- Olive oil.
- Balsamic or wine vinegar.
- The first thing to do is make sure that you are using very clean lettuce. We separate the leaves and wash them well. In addition to passing each leaf under the water stream, I also prefer to immerse them in a container, where I have previously diluted a stream of vinegar in the water. You leave them there for a few minutes.
- Depending on your mood for the day of making this chicken salad, you can do two things: cut the lettuce leaves into strips or leave them whole. I prefer to do the latter, but it is true that when this recipe becomes common in the kitchen (which will happen in your case, I am sure), it is fun to change these types of details with each preparation.
- Place the lettuce leaves in a salad bowl.
- Add the sliced black olives, the pepper in strips, and the cherry tomato in halves.
- Now is the time to cut the chicken breast into strips crosswise. This ingredient’s advantage is that you can play with the temperature: it can be used hot if the chicken has just been cooked or cold if it has been prepared in advance. You can also season the chicken to taste. Then we will reserve the rooms for a few minutes.
- We begin to mix the rest of the salad again. Season to taste, add a good pinch of olive oil and another pinch of balsamic vinegar.
- Now is the time to mix everything well with two tablespoons of salad popsicles.
- The next thing you should do is decorate with the chicken pieces.
- To finish the vinaigrette, add the last thread of olive oil over the chicken.
- Serving Size: 2
- Calories: 48kcal
Keywords: Healthy Chicken Salad Recipe No Mayo