How to Make Healthy Chicken Pakora Recipe
Topic: How to Make Healthy Chicken Pakora Recipe
This crispy chicken Pakora is a popular Indian fried fragrance that is delicious to eat, especially in winter and monsoon. Every time it rains they make at least my house and are usually served with a little spicy mint sauce and spicy coriander.
Chicken Pakora is a popular Indian snack where the boneless chicken pieces are marinated and then topped with a mixture of gram flour, rice flour, cornmeal, and eggs. These pakoras are fried until golden or crispy on the outside.
While frying, I also add some curry leaves and green chilies to the oil. Green chilies, crispy curry leaves and crispy chicken pakoras, seasoned with just yam.
And to make it tastier, sprinkle some chaat masala on top, it just improves the flavor and gives the pakoras a nice tangy touch.
Chicken: This is the star ingredient in this dish. Make sure the chicken pieces are bonfire for the fritters.
To Marinate: To marinate the chicken, we need red chili powder, turmeric powder, garam masala powder, black pepper powder, ginger paste, garlic paste, salt, and lemon juice. I am sure these materials are already available in your pantry.
For the coating: To cover the marinated chicken, we need gram flour, rice flour, cornflour, and egg whites. This mixture will make the outer layer of pakoras crispy and crisp.
Oil: You can use any vegetable oil of your choice for frying.
Chaat masala, green chilies, and curry leaves – These ingredients are finally added to enhance the flavor of chicken pakoras.
Healthy Chicken Pakora Recipe
Chicken Pakora is a popular fried Indian aroma that is delicious to eat, especially in winters and monsoons. Every time it rains they make at least my house and are usually served with a little spicy mint chutney and spicy coriander.
Ingredients for Healthy Chicken Pakora Recipe
- 250 g boneless chicken cubes (cut into small cubes)
- 2 teaspoons of Kashmir red chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of Garam Masala powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons of ginger-garlic paste
- Salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of Besan
- 1 tablespoon of rice flour
- 1 tablespoon of cornmeal
- 1 egg white
- Frying oil
- 2-3 green chilies (cut in half)
- 15-20 curry leaves
- 1 teaspoon of Chaat Masala
Instructions for Chicken Pakora Recipe
- In a bowl, mix together the chicken cubes, red chili powder, turmeric powder, garam masala powder, black pepper powder, ginger paste, garlic paste, salt, and lemon juice.
- Set aside to marinate for 1 hour.
- Heat the oil for frying in a pan.
- Add chickpea flour, rice flour, cornmeal, and egg and mix well.
- After heating the oil, heat it over medium heat.
- Pour the chicken pieces into hot oil and fry over medium heat until lightly browned. Drain on a plate.
- Fry all the chicken in this way.
- Heat the oil once more over high heat. When the oil gets very hot, drop the chicken pieces into small pieces in the hot oil and fry until golden brown and crisp.
- Put the crispy fried chicken on a plate lined with tissue paper.
- Add curry leaves and green chilies to the oil and fry for a few seconds. Drain on a plate.
- Immediately sprinkle chaat masala and stir well.
- Serve hot with mint and coriander sauce.
People also asked:
How long should we marinate the chicken in spices?
Keep them marinated for at least an hour. If desired, you can keep it for 12 hours.
Are these Chicken Pakoras gluten-free?
Yes, the three flours that are used to make these pakoras, that is, corn flat, rice flour, and gram flour, do not contain gluten, which also makes it gluten-free.
Can you make Chicken Pakoras ahead of time?
You can’t make chicken pakoras ahead of time, as they will lose their fries and go soft.
If you are doing this for a large crowd, you can prepare the dough, dip the chicken pieces, and freeze it. Let the mixture reach room temperature before frying.
Another trick is to fry pakora chicken once. Fry another one while it’s ready to serve. This will speed up your process and you will be able to eat hot crispy pakoras for the crowd in no time.
What is chicken pakora made of?
Chicken Pakora is a crispy fried snack made with chicken, gram flour, ginger, garlic, powdered spices, and herbs. These addictive tasty and crispy chicken bites are not only tasty, but also tender and juicy. Pakora is a classic, a favorite and highly preferred snack across India.
Are pakoras healthy?
No, this recipe is not good for diabetes, heart, and weight loss. This pakora is fried. Any fried food is not suitable for a healthy life. Deep frying increases your fat level for the oil to absorb.
How do you keep pakora crispy?
Make them and wrap each batch in aluminum foil. Heat them in the oven at 140 ° C for about 20 minutes before serving, also for the onion bowls. If not wrapped, they will become very crispy.
What oil do you use for pakoras?
Mustard oil gives gram flour a unique flavor and is recommended to make it the best pakora ever.
How can I make my pakora less oily?
To prevent fritters from absorbing too much oil, add a pinch of ‘salt’ to the oil while frying in the pan. In this way they absorb less oil.
Similar Recipes You May Like :