How To Make Chicken Lollipop Step By Step
Topic: How To Make Chicken Lollipop Step By Step Restaurant Style
Every time we stop by any restaurant to order chicken lollipops for me and my friends as its one of the appetizers. Occasionally I do this at home since I don’t usually buy chicken lollipops in the frozen section. This recipe is restaurant-style.
Recipe Cuisine: Indian
People: 2 – 4
Time: 30 minutes to 1 hour
12 Pieces Chicken Leg
4 tablespoon onion paste
A teaspoon of garlic paste
One spoon ginger paste
A spoonful of chili powder
Half a teaspoon chicken masala
Salt to taste
Ingredients for slurry
3 tbsp Cornflour
2 large spoons maida
A pinch of baking soda
A pinch of salt
Oil for frying
Method for How To Make Chicken Lollipop Step By Step Restaurant Style
- First, sprinkle salt and chili on the chicken leg piece.
- Mix onion, ginger, garlic paste in a bowl and mix.
- Now add salt, chicken masala, and chili powder and mix.
- Apply this mixture on the chicken and keep it for 15 minutes.
- In another bowl, prepare corn paste by adding cornflour, maida, baking soda, salt and water.
- Now marinate the chicken and keep it for 5 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a pan on the gas, then grind the chicken in it and fry it well.
- When the chicken leg pieces are golden brown, apply kitchen paper to the plate and remove them from the oil and keep them in the plate. In this way fry all the chicken leg pieces.
Chicken Lollipop is ready. Serve them hot with onion and green chutney.