A part of this healthy angel cake and you will be sure that you are eating a light fluffy cloud and sweet and sweet. It is perfectly sweet, completely moist, and perfectly scented with vanilla. You can never guess that this recipe is completely guilt free, sugar free, fat free, low carb, gluten free and dairy free by Zainab Rangoonwala!
- 80 g (g cup, pack) arrowroot starch
- 64 g (g cup) sweet white sorbet stabilizer
- Salt teaspoon of salt
- 355 g (15 cups) egg white (fresh, raw)
- 1 teaspoon of cream of tartar
- 144 g (g cup) homemade vanilla sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon of liquid stevia extract
- ¼ teaspoon of almond extract
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a small bowl, add starch, sorbet flour, and salt.
- In a stand-up mixing bowl with a whisk attachment, combine the egg whites and cream of tartar. Whisk at high speed for 5 minutes – it will grow in volume and look like fluffy clouds.
- Reduce speed and slowly add to erythritol. Once added, add vanilla extracts, stevia extracts, and almond extracts. Beat for 3 minutes. The mix should be stiff and slightly shiny.
- Remove the bowl from the blender and squeeze out the dry ingredients. Fold together, being careful not to contaminate the egg white. Defining some of that is inevitable, but try to be as kind as possible and fold it as little as possible … you don’t want to mix it up too much.
- Scoop the mixture into an angel cake pan (I used a 9 “nonstick cake pan) and spread the surface. Bake for ~ 40 minutes, or until the surface is round, golden, and duct tape. cake Chill the cake upside down (so it does not deteriorate.) Once it is completely cold, use a displaced spatula to loosen the cake from the pan. Cut into slices and serve immediately.
- A slice of this cake contains just 95 calories, 17 g of carbs and 0 g of sugar! For reference, a slice of typical angel pie contains 250 calories, 56 grams of carbohydrates and 42 grams of sugar.
- Can you believe that difference? Everyone thinks that angel cake is healthy because it is practically fat-free, but clearly it is not. The typical angel cake contains approximately 42 grams of sugar in one slice. That would be a joke, right? It’s about a cup of sugar in one serving! But it’s not my healthy angel cake, which is clearly the winner here. With 155 low-calorie calories, zero grams of sugar and whole wheat flour, you can’t go wrong with my cake. You can also have an extra piece (or two) now extra
- Serving Size: 9
Keywords: Healthy Angel Food Cake Recipe