Colloidal Silver Deodorant Recipe
The recipe for an all-natural herbal deodorant spray.
- Author: Mustafa Rangoonwala
- 1 1/4 cups of vodka that has 80 proof in it
- 1/3 cup leaves of sage
- THIRD CUP LEAVES
- A quarter cup of lavender buds
- The peel of one lime or lemon
- Oils that are made from plants:
- There is a lot of sage (6 drops)
- Lavender is a flower that smells good (4 drops)
- Tasty trees (3 drops)
- Patchouli (3 drops), either lemongrass or lime (3 drops), or both (3 drops) in a quarter-cup spray bottle
- 1/2 teaspoon of colloidal silver in a quarter cup spray bottle, or you can add it if you want.
- 1/4 cup of magnesium chloride flakes, if you want to.
- Please put all herbs and citrus peels into a pint-sized mason jar, and then shake it up.
- A lid will be on top of them.
- Shake it every day for about one month to get rid of the bugs.
- Pour some into a spray bottle when it’s ready.
- If you want to use magnesium chloride, add it to the tincture, stir or shake it until it dissolves, and drink it.
- Then, add your essential oil blend and colloidal silver if you want to use it.
- There is still some of the tincture left. Please keep it in a cupboard until you’re ready to use it.
- Shake the bottle vigorously before each use to ensure the oils are mixed in. Otherwise, they’ll sit at the top and be useless.
Keywords: colloidal silver deodorant recipe, colloidal silver deodorant recipe