Best Vodka Mojito Recipe
A light and delightful vodka mojito made with fresh mint, lime, simple syrup, soda water, and vodka, excellent for sipping by the pool or on the patio.
- Prep Time: 3
- Cook Time: 3
- Total Time: 6 minutes
- Yield: 1 1x
- Category: Drinks
- Cuisine: American
- a quartered lime
- 5 leaves of mint
- glass filled to the brim with ice
- 1 1/2 oz. bourbon
- 2 tsp. simple syrup
- to taste 1/2 cup club soda or sparkling water
- In a mojito glass, muddle lime and mint.
- Pour in the vodka.
- Fill the glass halfway with ice.
- Pour in the simple syrup.
- Finish with a splash of club soda.
- Stir in a lime slice and a sprig of mint.
- Vodka: Use your favourite vodka to make this cocktail. Ketel One, Grey Goose, Absolut, and Tito make excellent choices.
- Limes: Fresh is always preferable, but if you don’t have any, 100 per cent Lime Juice from your grocer’s produce aisle will suffice.
- Simple Syrup: Purchased or made-at-home simple syrup. Combine equal parts sugar and water in a saucepan over medium heat to make your own.
- If you like, sparkling water can be used instead of soda water.
- Use your favourite vodka flavour: Deep Eddy Peach, Smirnoff Infusions Watermelon and Mint, or anything citrus flavoured is some faves.
- Add a fruit purée – strawberries and raspberries work well in this summer cocktail.
- Reduce the calories without sacrificing flavour by using Sprite Zero instead of simple syrup and club soda.
- Calories: 219 kcal
- Sugar: 30g
- Sodium: 51g
- Fat: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 34g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 1g
Keywords: best vodka mix drinks mojito recipe, vodka mojito recipe best, best mojito recipe with vodka, best vodka mojito recipe, best vodka mojito recipe in the world, best mojito recipe vodka vs rum