Best Foods Homestyle Mayonnaise
Chicken with a Parmesan Crust and Best Foods Homestyle Mayonnaise
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 20
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Half a cup of Best Foods® or Hellmann’s real mayonnaise.
- 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese, grated.
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (each weighs 5 ounces).
- 4 teaspoons dry bread crumbs with Italian seasoning.
- The oven should be preheated at 425 ℉ (220 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, stir the mayonnaise and Parmesan cheese until thoroughly blended.
- On a baking pan, arrange the chicken breasts. Add the mayonnaise mixture evenly, then top with bread crumbs to coat.
- Bake for about 20 minutes until the chicken is thoroughly cooked and the top is golden.
- Serving Size: Per Serving
- Calories: 400 kcal
- Sugar: 0.1g
- Sodium: 373.6mg
- Fat: 28.3g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Carbohydrates: 1.9g
- Fiber: 0.1g
- Protein: 31.6g
- Cholesterol: 95.6mg
Keywords: parmesan crusted chicken,parmesan crusted chicken with mayo,parmesan crusted chicken tenders,parmesan crusted chicken baked,parmesan crusted chicken thighs