Crispy Aloo Pakora is a simple fried Indian snack that is perfect for serving with tea or coffee. They are favorites during monsoons, winter, and iftar parties. See my easy recipe to make these.
250 g of potato
1 cup of gram flour
2 tablespoons of rice flour
1 tablespoon of cornmeal
1 teaspoon red chili powder
1/8 teaspoon turmeric powder
1 teaspoonful of garlic and ginger paste
salt to taste)
1 pinch of baking soda
Oil (as needed)
1 teaspoon of chaat masala
- Wash and Peel the Potatoes.
- Cut them into thin slices and soak them in water.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a bowl.
- Add a little thick water solution.
- Let the dough rest for 10 minutes.
- Heat the oil for frying in a pan.
- Now take the potato slices out of the water and put them in the dough.
- Cover them well with the dough.
- Place the slices in hot oil and fry over medium heat until well roasted and crisp.
- Dry the pakoras on a plate decorated with kitchen paper.
- Sprinkle the chaat masala over all the pakoras.
- serve hot.
- Serving Size: 4
- Calories: 487
- Fat: 224
- Protein: 51
Keywords: Aloo Pakora Recipe