Strawberry Dump Cake: Juicy Strawberry, Moist Cake, and Crunchy Stressel top this cake. The simplest dessert of all time, just toss and bake!
For Strawberry Dump Cake Recipe
- 1 Can 21 Oz of strawberry Pie filling
- 1 cup chopped strawberry plow
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 stick butter, chopped
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
For the Crumble
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup oatmeal
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup brown sugar packet
Instant Pot Strawberry Dump Cake Recipe
- In a large bowl, combine the strawberry, strawberry, and vanilla tart filling.
- Pour the cake mix from above. Cover with butter.
- Add water to the Instant Pot container. Cover the bowl with aluminum foil and place it on top of the trivet.
- Cook for 10 minutes, then do a gradual release for 10 minutes.
For the Crumble
- Melt the butter in a saucepan. Stir with the remaining ingredients. Place it on the cake.
- Grill 5 minutes or until golden.
Oven Version Strawberry Dump Cake Recipe
- Line a 9 × 13-inch tray with nonstick aluminum foil or parchment paper. Strawberry pie filling, combine strawberries and vanilla in skillet. Pour the cake mixture on top and cover with butter.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly.
For the Crumble:
- In a saucepan, melt the butter. Stir with the remaining ingredients. Place on top of the cake and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Serving Size: 8
- Calories: 733kcal
- Sugar: 55g
- Sodium: 782mg
- Fat: 36g
- Saturated Fat: 22g
- Carbohydrates: 97g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 5g
- Cholesterol: 91mg
Keywords: Strawberry Dump Cake Recipe