Strawberry Dump Cake Recipe
Topic: Strawberry Dump Cake Recipe
Strawberry Dump Cake: Juicy Strawberry, Moist Cake, and Crunchy Stressel top this cake. The simplest dessert of all time, just toss and bake. Follow me @ Zainab Rangoonwala!
If you are looking for a great summer recipe, look no further! My strawberry cupcake recipe is all you need is this amazing juicy strawberry and crunchy dressing. It is so easy too! Literally “dump” and bake in your instant pot or oven. When it comes to making a homemade dessert, there is nothing simpler!
This strawberry cake is a cake recipe you want to make over and over again! And why not? When this recipe becomes so easy, there’s no reason why it shouldn’t be part of your summer dessert rotation. I like to make mine in Instant Pot, so I don’t have to heat the house, but the oven works too. The best summer dessert you can have!
A dump cake is an easy way to bake sweets where all the ingredients are literally thrown onto a baking sheet. No mixing bowl or dishes here! So simple, but so delicious! If you’ve never made a dump cake before, you’re missing it!
In my opinion, I always think it is a good idea. Make sure the cake has completely cooled before placing it in the container for storage in the refrigerator. If there is heat in the pan, it will create condensation (moisture) that can make your cake soft.
For Strawberry Dump Cake Recipe
- Strawberry tart filling: I used fresh strawberries, but you can use frozen ones even if you are not in season.
- Yellowcake mix
For the Crumble
- Oatmeal: they make us fall apart.
- Brown sugar
STRAWBERRY DUMP CAKE RECIPE
Instant Pot Strawberry Dump Cake Recipe
- In a large bowl, combine the strawberry, strawberry, and vanilla tart filling.
- Pour the cake mix from above. Cover with butter.
- Add water to the Instant Pot container. Cover the bowl with aluminum foil and place it on top of the trivet.
- Cook for 10 minutes, then do a gradual release for 10 minutes.
For the Crumble
- Melt the butter in a saucepan. Stir with the remaining ingredients. Place it on the cake.
- Grill 5 minutes or until golden.
Oven Version Strawberry Dump Cake Recipe
- Line a 9 × 13-inch tray with nonstick aluminum foil or parchment paper. Strawberry pie filling, combine strawberries and vanilla in skillet. Pour the cake mixture on top and cover with butter.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly.
For the Crumble:
In a saucepan, melt the butter. Stir with the remaining ingredients. Place on top of cake and simmer for 5 minutes.
Similar Recipe You May Like: