Beneficial for the following diseases, ailments and intolerances:
- Cardiovascular diseases
Tuna 450 gr. 3 Small Fillet 665.1 kcal.
Onion 250 gr. 1 Large Piece 84.78 kcal.
Garlic 10 gr. 2 Tooth 9.16 kcal.
Tomato 250 gr. 1 Large Piece 44.63 kcal.
Roasting Red Pepper 200 gr. 1 Medium Piece 32.72 kcal.
Potato 400 gr. 4 Small Piece 273.02 kcal.
Fish Soup 200 gr. 1 Glass Of Water 16.6 kcal.
Olive Oil 30 gr. 3 Tablespoon 270 kcal.
Salt 4 gr. 2 Pinch 0 kcal.
Ground Black Pepper 4 gr. 2 Pinch 9.06 kcal.
1. Season the tuna fillets with salt and pepper and cut them into pieces.
2. Heat a pot with very little oil and when it is hot, we put the tuna and turn it around and around so that it is sealed.
3. On the other hand, we wash the vegetables, peel them, and cut them to taste.
4. Toss the garlic and the onion in the same pot where we have previously made the tuna and we go turning it until it is poached.
5. Next, add the rest of the vegetables and continue turning for a few minutes.
6. Next, add the fish stock and the tuna and let it cook for 30-40 minutes until the potato is tender.
7. Serve the tuna on a plate along with the vegetables and we have already prepared this tasty and complete dish.
OBSERVATIONS: A large fillet equals two small ones.
You can remove or include other vegetables, according to your tastes.
- Serving Size: 4
- Fat: 9
- Saturated Fat: 9
- Unsaturated Fat: 9
- Trans Fat: 9
- Carbohydrates: 9
- Protein: 9
Keywords: paleo tuna casserole