Hawaiian Wedding Cake is a refreshing cake recipe made with pineapple and coconut flavors. It’s like Payna Colada in cake form, isn’t it better?
1 box yellow cake mix
Eggs (for mixing cakes)
Oil (for the cake mix)
Water (for mixing cakes)
1 can of crushed pineapple
1 cup of sugar
1 package instant vanilla pudding
1 large bowl of cold whip
- Bake the cake mix according to the instructions. When the cake is ready and still warm, hit the entire place with a wooden spoon handle.
- Heat pineapple and sugar until sugar dissolves, then pour over hot cake, let it cool.
- Slice the bananas into the pineapple.
- Prepare the pudding according to the instructions and spread it over the banana.
- Spread the fresh whip over the pudding.
- Sprinkle with coconut and walnuts.
- Serving Size: 12
- Calories: 500kcal
Keywords: Hawaiian Wedding Cake Recipe