Egg Mimosa Recipe
Traditional mayonnaise is replaced with yoghurt, parsley, and lemon juice in the deviled egg filling.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 10
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Hard-boiled egg of medium size
- One tablespoon of canola oil
- Chopped parsley, plain yoghurt, and a pinch of salt
- A teaspoon of lemon juice and a bit of ground pepper
- Leaves of lettuce
- Take a boiled egg, cut it half lengthwise, and then scoop off the yolk. Salt and pepper the mashed egg yolks with canola oil, parsley, and yoghurt.
- Pour the lemon juice into the cooked egg white and top with the yolk mixture after thoroughly combining the mix. On a bed of salad, serve cold.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 340
- Fat: 30g
- Carbohydrates: 3g
- Protein: 18g
Keywords: egg mimosa recipe, eggs mimosa french recipe, wild eggs mimosa recipe, another broken egg mimosa recipe