For the cupcakes, you can use this recipe:
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- It’s best to melt the chocolate and butter in a double boiler. Remove the heat.
- Add powdered sugar, flour, baking soda, baking powder, milk, and an egg to the dough and mix well. Mix everything.
- Add a paper mould to a muffin tin to make it look like a cake.
- Pour the chocolate into the mould.
- Place in the oven and cook for 18 minutes, or until the chicken is done.
- Take it out of the oven and let it cool down to room temperature before you eat it.
For the icing, use the following words.
- It’s time to make some cream, chocolate, and a little bit of salt in a small pot over low heat. Whisk until it’s all melted, then pour it out.
- Remove from the stove and place in a bowl. Cover it with plastic wrap and put it in the fridge for 6 to 8 hours.
- Use a hand mixer to beat the cream until it forms peaks and looks fluffy and creamy.
- Use it right away on the cupcakes.