Strawberry brownies are a sweet chocolate brownie, and each strawberry has the added flavor of fresh strawberries by Zainab Rangoonwala.
Here is how to make Chocolate Covered Strawberry Brownies Recipe from scratch.
113 grams unsalted butter
175 grams of dark chocolate (cut into small pieces)
1 cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
8–10 fresh strawberries (cut into slices)
- Preheat oven to 350 ° F (180 ° C).
- Grease and line an 8 × 8-inch baking sheet.
- Melt butter and chocolate in a skillet over medium heat.
- Once melted, remove the pan from the heat and let the mixture cool slightly.
- Add sugar and beat until combined.
- Add the eggs and beat well.
- Now add vanilla extract, maida, cocoa powder, and baking powder and mix well.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Cover the dough with strawberry slices.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove the pan from the oven and allow the brownies to cool slightly.
- Cut into slices and serve.
- Don’t put the dough too much while mixing.
- If you don’t like dark chocolate, you can use light chocolate.
- To make an eggless brownie, replace the egg with yogurt.
- Serving Size: 10
- Calories: 310kcal
Keywords: Chocolate Covered Strawberry Brownies Recipe