How To Make Chicken Thokku Recipe
Chicken Thokku Recipe is one of the most delicious chicken preparations that can be made with simple ingredients. Also called chicken masala. You don’t need to do anything to be ground or powdered. It can be prepared by college students or students staying as paying guests. However, the flavor of the dish is absolutely delicious.
Madurai is the third largest city in Tamil Nadu, famous for many historical places and its unique cuisine. Some of their famous dishes include Paruthi Pal, Jigarthanda, Pangakkarakandu Payal and Chettinadu varieties like Appam, Kuzi Paniyaram, etc. Delicious and olfactory lips with a certain value that are not for the fainted heart. You will find many aromatic dishes, which will surely tickle your taste buds. Today I share a recipe that will improve its flavor: a spicy roasted chicken Madurai / chicken Thokku Fry. A simple dish but packed with tons of flavor, the secret lies in the method of cooking and using small onions / shallots and gum oil. Now let’s move on to the recipe.
This spicy chicken Thoku can be served with varieties of pulao, white rice, chapati, etc. It is a semi sauce plate that looks and smells delicious.Print
1 kg of chicken
3 onions (finely chopped)
2 large tomatoes (crushed or finely chopped in a blender)
1 cup of yogurt
1 tablespoon of ginger-garlic paste
4 tablespoons of chili powder (adjust as desired)
2 tablespoons coriander powder
2 tablespoons coriander powder
1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
1/4 teaspoon cumin seeds
1/4 teaspoon fennel seeds
4 cardamom pods
1 inch of cinnamon stick
1 pinch of moggu
Some threads get dirty
1 tablespoon black peppercorns or powder
1 pinch of powdered spices
2 tablespoons of ghee
2 tablespoons of oil
Salt to taste
Finely chopped mint and lemon juice for garnish
- Wash and pat dry chicken stream, mix yogurt and turmeric powder mixture well in chicken … cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Heat 1 teaspoon of lard in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add whole spices and 2 tablespoons onions and fry until golden brown and remove from heat.
- Pour the fried onion mixture into the mixer and add a smooth paste and add water if necessary.
Chicken Thokku Recipe Method
- Get the chicken at room temperature before preparing this recipe and continue.
- Heat a skillet with oil over medium heat and add chopped onion, garlic and ginger paste to the ghee and fry until the onion becomes translucent and splash with water and fry the onion over low heat until the oil separates.
- Now add the tomatoes and fry them over low heat until the oil comes out.
- Add chili powder, turmeric powder, and coriander powder and continue to stir and fry until the raw flavor is gone.
- Add the prepared masala paste to the tomato and onion mixture and now fry the fried chicken a little.
- Add enough salt to cook the chicken and keep the flame on medium heat and cook the chicken while stirring well. Keep the fire uncovered for 10 minutes and allow the moisture along with the chopped mint and coriander to reduce the consistency of the desired sauce and add lemon juice and serve hot as a garnish on your main course.
Keywords: Chicken Thokku Recipe
Recipes You May Like: